Why a Monthly Support Pledge?
“And Jesus said, “I feel compassion for the people because they have nothing to eat and I do not want to send them away hungry”. – Matthew 15:32 “And he took the seven loaves and the fish and His disciples gave them to the people. And those who ate were four thousand men, besides women and children”. – Matthew 15:36,38 “Then the King will say to those on his right, come, you who are blessed of my father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me in. Naked, and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me. Then the righteous will answer Him, saying Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see You a stranger and invite you in, or naked, and clothe you? And when did we see You sick or in prison, and come to you? And the King will answer and say to them, truly I say to you to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to me.” – Matthew 25:34-40 We would like to invite you to come along side and assist us in providing food, clothing, shelter and God’s word to the hungry and homeless in the Columbus area. Loaves & Fishes Form
|By becoming a partner with us you will help:
Your faithfulness will offer God’s love and truth to our most desperately needy people. The amount of your monthly gift is between you and the Lord. What is important to us is your faithfulness in doing.As our partner, you will be among the most faithful friends of the Columbus Rescue Mission. We will recognize your monthly partnership in several ways:
- I’ll send you a monthly receipt acknowledging your previous month’s gift and highlighting for you the ministry and its needs.
- If you’d like, you can become even more involved through a variety of unique volunteer positions.
- Personal tours of our facilities may be arranged at any time by calling Chaplain Ted at (402) 563-1096.
- You’ll be invited to a special event to see what your support has helped to accomplish.
- The Columbus Rescue Mission Annual Report summary will provide you with complete financial information.
If you would like to become a Loaves & Fishes partner please use the form below. Loaves & Fishes Form
Or Donate a one time gift or a repeating gift or mail a check to the mission at:
Columbus, NE 68601-1604